Clive Battles this 13 stair gap to rail. Since it‘ Clive, you already know he came out victorious with this monster noseblunt.
Bronson RAW Bearings Feature the following Technology:
“Free at Last!” – Shield Free Design
• No more shields to get damaged or pop off – the first shield-less bearing designed for skateboarding
• No shield grooves in either race for no crud, dust and dirt build up – super fast sound and spin.
“Fast, Slick & Non-Stick” – Tungsten Coated Races
• Micro-thin tungsten dry lubricant coating is fast, slick and non-stick to minimize dirt, dust and crud build up.
• Tungsten coating is an extremely slick, low drag, long life dry film lubricant with a very low coefficient of friction – Tungsten coating works well with or without liquid lubricants.
“The Sound Of Speed” – Audible Speed Technology
• Fully open, high spin, and shield free – RAW’s are designed to enhance the sound of speed.
• Run your bearings with no shields? Minimal oil? Like a RAW sound? This bearing for you!
“Maximum Impact” – Cage Design
• Super strong, durable, non-distortion fiberglass filled pure nylon cage keep the balls precision spaced.
• High wear and tear resistance, increased performance in a low lubricant/increased dust and dirt environment.
“Rollin’ Deep” – Deep Groove Raceways
• Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs.
• Dramatically reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
“Shred Ready” – Factory Fresh Quality
• 100% hand inspected twice and micro-polished & ultrasonic solvent washed 3X prior to final packaging.
• Packaged in nitrogen filled packaging – reduces metal and oil oxidation until ready to be ridden.
Learn More about Bronson RAW Bearings: https://goo.gl/d5EpTR
Keep up with the #FastestBearings on Social:
🏁 Instagram: https://instagram.com/bronsonspeedco/
🏁 Twitter: https://twitter.com/bronsonspeedco
🏁 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BronsonSpeedCo/
Follow us on Snapchat: ‚bronsonspeedco‘
Shop Next Generation Bearings