Der Thrasher Skater of the Year vom letzten Jahr, Jamie Foy, ist ab sofort Teamfahrer von Bronson Speed Co. Welcome To The Next Generation, Foy!
Bronson RAW Bearings Feature the following Technology:
“Free at Last!” – Shield Free Design
• No more shields to get damaged or pop off – the first shield-less bearing designed for skateboarding
• No shield grooves in either race for no crud, dust and dirt build up – super fast sound and spin.
“Fast, Slick & Non-Stick” – Tungsten Coated Races
• Micro-thin tungsten dry lubricant coating is fast, slick and non-stick to minimize dirt, dust and crud build up.
• Tungsten coating is an extremely slick, low drag, long life dry film lubricant with a very low coefficient of friction – Tungsten coating works well with or without liquid lubricants.
“The Sound Of Speed” – Audible Speed Technology
• Fully open, high spin, and shield free – RAW’s are designed to enhance the sound of speed.
• Run your bearings with no shields? Minimal oil? Like a RAW sound? This bearing for you!
“Maximum Impact” – Cage Design
• Super strong, durable, non-distortion fiberglass filled pure nylon cage keep the balls precision spaced.
• High wear and tear resistance, increased performance in a low lubricant/increased dust and dirt environment.
“Rollin’ Deep” – Deep Groove Raceways
• Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs.
• Dramatically reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
“Shred Ready” – Factory Fresh Quality
• 100% hand inspected twice and micro-polished & ultrasonic solvent washed 3X prior to final packaging.
• Packaged in nitrogen filled packaging – reduces metal and oil oxidation until ready to be ridden.
Learn More about Bronson RAW Bearings: https://goo.gl/d5EpTR